Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to my old life...

Haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm glad to say I have been a little busy :)

It's impressive: until a few days ago I was getting bored and didn't know what to do with my time and now I am starting to feel I'd like to stretch days so that they could be made of 36 or 48 hours. Unbelievable how tricky life is...

Well, I am happy to say I am finally working. I have to say the jobs I got did not really meet my expectations, I was hoping  for more work (and, consequently, more money), but it's a good start and I can't complain too much. I am working in two language schools in Belo Horizonte, teaching both English and Italian. I am very excited with my students and hope we will have a pleasant semester all together :)

Also, I am studying to take my CPE, which is the Cambridge Proficiency and hope this will help me in my career. Of course, in terms of career, I am also focusing on getting my Master's degree. Sadly, i won`t be able to apply for university until late october, but will start catching up on some readings as soon as possible - will probably start in a couple of weeks.

So, finally things seem to be falling into place, although everyday I remember how much work there is ahead...and I am still very confused about my future. Hopefully things will be get clearer...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wrote somewhere: "(...) Actually, the problem is exactly that I haven't found my place yet. (...)"

...i thinks you've finally found your place ;)

good luck for everything my dear adry!

adriana mendes said...

awwwww, u are very very nice, as always :)
thank you for the nice words