Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today is the greatest


Today is the greatest...it's been exactly 4 years that I've been dating my boyfriend Alexandre! I don't need to say he is the sweetest person I have ever met and my best friend!
To prove you that I really am a great fan of the Samshing Pumpkins, here go the lyrics of one my favorite songs:
Today
Smashing Pumpkins
Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out
I wanted more
Than life could ever grant me
Bored by the chore
Of saving face
Today is the greatest
Day I've never known
Can't wait for tomorrow
I might not have that long
I'll tear my heart out
Before I get out
Pink ribbon scarsT
hat never forget
I tried so hard
To cleanse these regrets
My angel wings
Were bruised and restrained
My belly stings
Today is
Today isToday is
The greatest day
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you onI
want to turn you on
I want to turn you
Today is the greatest
Today is the greatest day
Today is the greatest day
That I have ever really known

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope to be in brasil at the time of your wedding... if you both don't decide to get married in italy, of course! ok, you are my favourite couple: SWEETIE CUTIE CHICK and COOL FUNNY GUY! wishing ethernal love for both of you,

kawaii aishiteru

ps: never ever get divorced, pleeeeeeease... i don't want to be a child of a broken home, don't make me suffer, please...!

Anonymous said...

I'm so increadbly happy for being with u! Those 4 years were the best of my life, and it just gets better and better each year. I'm sure that other 4, and then 4 more, and the 4 x 4 + 4, and then 4 elevated to 4 years will come with us together.

P.S.: and Raphaella too aparently...